Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Marble Counter is a gorgeous place that exists in the dream kitchen in my head. Picture Ina Garten's barn meets Kyle Richards' kitchen. Can you even handle that?

I am a New England girl, but last summer my husband and I relocated for his job. It has been over a year and I have had a less-than-ideal time adjusting. Besides working, I spend most of my time cooking, baking, shopping, drinking coffee, decorating our new home, playing with our little dog, and reading blogs... blogs about cooking, baking, shopping, decorating, etc... you get the idea. We definitely miss home and all of our friends and (some of) our family. I am hoping this new spot will give me a creative outlet and a place to share my interests with other fabulous people. Here's to tons of recipes, pop culture musings, fashion icons, and who knows what else. But first, I have to get ready for The Real Housewives of Atlanta! #twirl

No comments:

Post a Comment